Hi everyone! I did not forget about you! Or my Thursday 3! Last week was thanksgiving and I can easily say that my Thursday 3 had to be:
- The amazing dinners that I had that day! (Yes I lived through two Thanksgiving dinners).
- Having my family down from the cape!
- And of course watching the first Christmas movie of the year!
It is crazy that christmas is almost here! We only have 22 days!
This week my Thursday 3 is all about getting into the Christmas spirit! It is finally starting to feel like the most wonderful time of the year. I seriously can’t wait for winter break to come, because finals put a damper on my holiday cheer.
- Christmas Tree’s! The office looked amazing this week when I got in on Monday! Our theme is a pink Christmas and it looks amazing. The interior decorator that came in did a great job, I can’t wait until the Christmas party! The tree on the bottom is a dress, how cute and creative is that?
- Black Friday! I found so many amazing deals last week it was amazing. The only problem… I was gifting for myself! SO I need to get into full swing and buy some gifts for everyone else now. I’m not worried I still have the whole month. (I did get my mom an amazing deal but I can’t talk about it, she’s an avid reader of my blog!) It Works also had BOGO and I had to stock up on the lip and eye and exfoliating peel because I saved $65! I also grabbed a cozy scarf from AmericanEagle, everything in the store was 40% off how could I say no?
- Last but not least, going out! It is almost christmas break and I need to catch up with everyone before I leave school. We have been going out and eating amazing food. I’ll miss everyone when I am gone for break, and who doesn’t love sushi dates?
I hope that everyone is getting into the holiday spirit!